Agile Data European Megatour, then Home to Atlanta!
Agile Data hits the road this month, crossing Europe with the good news about Hadoop and teaching Hadoop users how build value from data using Hadoop to build analytics applications.
We’ll be giving out discount coupons to Hadoop Summit Europe, which is March 20-21st in Amsterdam!
- 11/3 – Agile Data @ The Warsaw Hadoop Users Group
- 11/5 to 11/6 – Attending ApacheCon Europe 2012 in Sinsheim, Germany. Say hello!
- 11/7 – Agile Data @ The France Hadoop Users Group in Paris
- 11/8 – Agile Data @ Netherlands Hadoop Users Group in Utrecht
- 11/12 – Agile Data @ Hadoop Users Group UK in London.
- 11/13 – Agile Data @ HP Labs in Bristol, England.
I’m writing this from Warsaw, the first stop on my tour. This is my first time in Poland, and I’m excited to be speaking tonight at the Warsaw HUG and look forward to hearing about Hadoop in Poland. Tomorrow I’ll be checking out the sites, so let me know if you’d like to volunteer as tourguide in exchange for free, on the spot consulting!
You can view the incomplete book on O’Reilly OFPS here – I’ll be updating it daily for the next three weeks, so check Chapter 10, where I use Pig to build a graphical model in an attempt to improve my wife’s response rate to my emails . Code examples for the book are available here on github.
If you can’t make one of the talks, check out the slides below from my DC-HUG presentation, and help spread the good news!