Don’t be Tardy for This Hadoop BINGO Party!
Happy New Year, everyone!
I’m excited to kick-off our first webinar series for 2013: The True Value of Apache Hadoop.
Get all your friends, co-workers together and be prepared to geek out to Hadoop!
This 4-part series will have a mixture of amazing guest speakers covering topics such as Hortonworks 2013 vision and roadmaps for Apache Hadoop and Big Data, What’s new with Hortonworks Data Platform v1.2, How Luminar (an Entravision company) adopted Apache Hadoop, and use case on Hadoop, R and GoogleVis. This series will provide organizations an opportunity to gain a better understanding of Apache Hadoop and Big Data landscape and practical guidance on how to leverage Hadoop as part of your Big Data strategy.
How is that a party?
We’re going to incorporate a game of BINGO! That’s right folks/potential attendees/registrants, a game of B-I-N-G-O for this webinar series.
Download your bingo card and join us! (instructions below in case you need them)
It’s easy as 1.2.3…4!
2) When you hear a word that’s on your card, remember to mark it with a a THICK PEN (I have bad eyes)
3) To win, you must make a horizontal, diagonal OR vertical line to get a BINGO
4) Take a picture of your winning card and email it to Kim@hortonworks.com where you will be entered to win a $50 gift card to newegg.com.
Easy enough, right?
So don’t be tardy for this Hadoop party y’all! We’re starting the first one next Tuesday, January 22 @ 10am PST with Shaun Connolly, VP of Strategy at Hortonworks as he highlights key Hortonworks accomplishments from 2012, provides insight into upcoming initiatives and projects for 2013 and talks about our contribution to Apache open source community.
Other featured webinars in this program include:
- Hadoop Operations, Innovations and Enterprise Readiness with Hortonworks Data Platform v1.2
- Break Through the Traditional Advertisement Services with Big Data and Apache Hadoop
- Process & Visualize Your Data with Revolution R, Hadoop and GoogleVis
Register now to reserve your seat. We would love to have you join us!