Now is the time to get registered for the Hadoop Summit in San Jose, 26-27 June, 2013 – we’d love to see you there. A few weeks ago, we revealed the selectees from the community choice voting, and we’re now delighted to announce the full schedule of sessions is available here.
Our thanks to the track selection committees and track chairs for the work on building a great schedule for an awesome event. There are 70 sessions on the schedule so far with more to come later.
This year, the tracks are as follows:
- Enterprise Data Architecture. This track focuses on Hadoop as a data platform and how it fits within broader enterprise data architectures.
- Applications and Data Science. Sessions in this track focus on the practice of data science using Hadoop.
- Deployment and Operations. This track focuses on the deployment, operation and administration of Hadoop clusters at scale.
- Hadoop-driven business / Business Intelligence. Sessions in this track focus on how Hadoop is powering a new generation of business intelligence solutions.
- Hadoop (Disruptive) Economics. Sessions in this track are focussed on business innovation and enablement of business to become data-driven.
- Reference Architectures. Sessions in this track focus on how the various components of the enterprise ecosystem integrate and interoperate with Apache Hadoop.
- Future of Apache Hadoop. This track takes a technical look at the key projects and research efforts driving innovation in and around the Hadoop platform.
Training and more
You can take advantage of a series of training opportunities at the summit – click the links to register:
Also around the general and track sessions are a number of other activities: from birds of a feather sessions to a Big Data Science Meetup and a Big Data Camp.
We hope to see you in San Jose. You can register over here.