Hangout, Tweet, Learn about Big Data
On October 16, we’ve been invited to join our partner SAP to talk Big Data and how the integrated SAP HANA + Hadoop approach can solve your big data challenges. This chat will be a live Google Hangout with:
- Irfan Khan, SVP & GM SAP Global Big Data at SAP (@i_kHANA)
- Ari Zilka, CTO at Hortonworks (@ikarzali)
- Timo Elliot, Innovation Evangelist at SAP (@timoelliott)
How to Join the Conversation
- Watch the live video stream on the SAP Community Network via Google Hangout On Air at http://scn.sap.com/welcome
- Don’t worry, you don’t need to have a Google+ account to watch the live stream. At 8am PT, simply click the above link (works with any browser) to watch and listen to the conversation.
Chat and Ask Questions
- The tweetchat is at #SAPchat. Join the conversation and tweet your comments/questions about #BigData while you watch the live video stream – using the #SAPChat hashtag.
- What’s a tweetchat? It’s a real-time “meeting” on Twitter, 140 characters at a time. Include the hashtag #SAPchat along with your comments and questions. You’ll be in the conversation! Watch the stream of tweets with any Twitter app, such as Tweetdeck, Hootsuite or Tweetchat.com.