Hortonworks Update for the Hadoop Ecosystem
Join us for an update on Hortonworks strategy and market perspective, successes and key learnings exclusively for Hortonworks partners and prospective partners. Hortonworks’ executives are hosting this informative afternoon with the goal of helping grow the Hadoop ecosystem and your big data business. The event will take place the day before Summit begins on June 2nd, from 2-5pm at the San Jose Convention Center. Register here, – space is limited.
Note: This is not part of the Hadoop Summit. It’s open to Hortonworks’ partners or prospective partners.
As we have grown and worked closely with system integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs), and training partners, we have gathered a significant amount of experience driving mutual success around Apache Hadoop. This event is designed to communicate some of that experience to partners. Hortonworks’ leaders will cover our strategy, use cases, technology updates and bumps in the road. Take a look at this line up of executives and topics:
- Hortonworks Strategy and Market
- Herb Cunitz, President, Hortonworks
- The Importance of the Partner Ecosystem and the Partner’s role
- Mitch Ferguson, VP Business Development
- How Enterprises are Buying and Implementing Hadoop
- Jeff Miller, VP of Sales
- The Latest Hadoop Technology Updates and Roadmap (tech track)
- Bob Page, VP Partner Product Management
- Implementation Case Studies and What We Have Learned (business track)
- Andy Knosp, VP Professional Services
- Realizing the Value of Your Applications through YARN (tech track)
- Ajay Singh, Dir. Technical Channels
- Working Together to Grow Our Businesses (business track)
- John Kreisa, VP Strategic Marketing
Hortonworks’ execs will end the event with a panel discussion for Q and A.
Following the event, please join us for cocktails and appetizers.
Who Should Attend?
Hortonworks partners and prospective partners including companies that integrate or sell solutions in the Hadoop ecosystem: Technology vendors (software and hardware vendors), integrators, consultants, service providers, cloud providers and training partners. There will be business and technical content appropriate for both business and technical professionals.
Date/time: Monday June 2, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm, the day before Hadoop Summit opens
Location: San Jose Convention Center, 150 West San Carlos St., San Jose, CA 95110
Register Now. You must be pre-registered to attend this live event, so please register now! We look forward to seeing you there.
Have you registered for Hadoop Summit? Summit provides great opportunities to get in-depth Hadoop and Hortonworks Data Platform education. Register for Summit at HadoopSummit.org.