SAP HANA + Hadoop: A Perfect Match
Recently, SAP and Hortonworks announced the next step in the relationship with SAP, where SAP resells and provided enterprise support for the Hortonworks Data Platform. Since then, we’ve been working together to showcase how SAP HANA + Hortonworks Data Platform provide “Instant Insight and Infinite Scale”. The combination of HANA and the Hortonworks Data Platform is a perfect match. SAP HANA uniformly amplifies the value of Big Data across this data fabric including large data sets that are stored in Hadoop. Acquire, analyze and act on your big data through in-memory process and zettabyte scale storage.
Find Out More
- You can read more about the relationship in the Corporate Solution overview.
- You can find reference architectures that showcase Real Time Streaming, ETL Rationalization and Interactive Data Exploration.
- Our CTO, Ari Zilka, had a great time at the Big Data Chat, a Google Hangout with Irfan Khan, SVP Big Data, SAP and Timo Elliot, Innovation Evangelist, SAP. If you missed it, you can watch the replay.
- At Strata, David Parker of SAP talked about SAP’s Big Data strategy on theCUBE.
- You can experiment with Sybase IQ or SAP Lumira with the Hortonworks Sandbox.
If you are interested in learning more about the SAP HANA solution, please visit the website or call their HANA specialists at (888) 528-8892.