Looking for a great place to work?
Looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity?
Hortonworks is looking for qualified candidates in every area of our company.
Architect the future of data.
- Enable organizations to use Apache Hadoop for storage and processing of data.
- Be at the forefront of innovation.
- Architect and build the next generation enterprise data platform.
Make a difference every day
Help organizations around the world that are starting to deploy Apache Hadoop. Make a positive difference for tens of thousands of people that are leveraging Apache Hadoop software to solve real problems.
Thrive in an open and rewarding work environment
Hortonworks believes in openness: open software, open sharing of ideas and complete openness and transparency of our company’s strategies. Our core values are openly displayed for the world to see.
Enjoy a highly competitive compensation packages and some extra perks
- Full health and dental benefits (premiums paid 100% by Hortonworks)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- The latest Mac laptops and monitors
- Lunch delivery service daily and free lunch once a week
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free gym memberships
- Equity in a high growth software company architecting the future of big data
What Hortonworkers are saying:
“One of the leaders in the Hadoop Industry and one of the topcontributors. A lot of awesome people here. A good place for an internship.” - Jie Li, Software Engineer Intern
“You could write code that will run some of the largest tech companies in the world. It runs everywhere. It really depends on how you look at things – if open source is important to you, then Hortonworks is where you want to be.” – Enis Soztutar, Technical Staff
“Hortonworks is the center of the Open Source Big Data community and I am part of things at the ground level. If you want to be a part of company poised to be dominant in an industry *before* they go big, this is the place.” – James Locus, Marketing Intern
“It’s so important to be here at Hortonworks, the culture is super, super awesome. I have been at startups before and so far this is one of the best managed.” – Ruchita Tathi, Technical Staff