Home Forums Ambari Ambari changes Config after Installation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johannes Hoffmeister 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hi,
    So im using ambari and ive done some test cluster installation. After doing some more installations im wondering why im doing some config changes or even no config changes and they are gone after Installation.

In Detail during Installation WebHDFS is enabled and also log aggregation in Yarn. After the install that config is disabled and i have to enable it again and restart the services. I know its not a big deal but it is a bug somehow i would say and maybe theres also some other config problems i didnt notice.

Since my last problem got added to the issues in Ambari maybe someone can check this and add an issue since i cant.

Cheers

Johannes

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

oh hm i didnt know that. Im using ambari 1.6.1

Collapse

Yusaku Sako
    Participant

Johannes,

What version of Ambari are you using?

> Since my last problem got added to the issues in Ambari maybe someone can check this and add an issue since i cant.

Do you mean filing a JIRA on Apache Ambari at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI? If that’s what you mean, you can go ahead and do that (anyone can file issues).

Collapse
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)