Home Forums HDP on Linux – Installation Ambari in Loading State

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tisamoitioday TisamoitiodayEM 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Vikas Madaan

I have an issue where after the install when i open the Ambari in browser it is stuck in loading state. Can some one help.

Below are the few lines from ambari-server.log

23:07:20,650 INFO CertificateManager:70 – Certificate exists:true
    23:07:20,758 INFO AmbariServer:335 – ********* Initializing Clusters **********
    23:07:20,759 INFO AmbariServer:339 – ********* Current Clusters State *********
    23:07:20,759 INFO AmbariServer:340 – Clusters=[ ]
    23:07:20,759 INFO AmbariServer:342 – ********* Initializing ActionManager **********
    23:07:20,759 INFO AmbariServer:344 – ********* Initializing Controller **********
    23:07:20,761 INFO AmbariManagementControllerImpl:173 – Initializing the AmbariManagementControllerImpl
    23:07:20,765 INFO Server:266 – jetty-7.6.7.v20120910
    23:07:20,808 INFO ContextHandler:744 – started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/,file:/usr/lib/ambari-server/web/}
    23:07:24,373 INFO AbstractConnector:338 – Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
    23:07:24,374 INFO Server:266 – jetty-7.6.7.v20120910
    23:07:24,375 INFO ContextHandler:744 – started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/,null}
    23:07:26,429 INFO SslContextFactory:300 – Enabled Protocols [SSLv2Hello, SSLv3, TLSv1] of [SSLv2Hello, SSLv3, TLSv1]
    23:07:26,447 INFO AbstractConnector:338 – Started SslSelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8440
    23:07:26,577 INFO SslContextFactory:300 – Enabled Protocols [SSLv2Hello, SSLv3, TLSv1] of [SSLv2Hello, SSLv3, TLSv1]
    23:07:26,590 INFO AbstractConnector:338 – Started SslSelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8441
    23:07:26,590 INFO AmbariServer:359 – ********* Started Server **********
    23:07:26,590 INFO ActionManager:65 – Starting scheduler thread
    23:07:26,596 INFO AmbariServer:362 – ********* Started ActionManager **********
    23:07:51,233 INFO HostImpl:261 – Received host registration, host=[hostname=localhost,fqdn=localhost.localdomain,domain=localdomain,architecture=x86_64,processorcount=1,physicalprocessorcount=1,osname=CentOS,osversion=6.2,osfamily=RedHat,memory=2055208,uptime_hours=0,mounts=(available=51022196,mountpoint=/,used=2853188,percent=6%,size=54428108,device=/dev/sda1,type=ext4)(available=1025032,mountpoint=/dev/shm,used=548,percent=1%,size=1025580,device=tmpfs,type=tmpfs)]
    , registrationTime=1379538471114, agentVersion=1.2.5.17
    23:08:01,694 INFO HeartBeatHandler:113 – Received heartbeat from host, hostname=localhost.localdomain, currentResponseId=0, receivedResponseId=0
    23:08:01,696 INFO AgentResource:109 – Sending heartbeat response with response id 1
    23:08:11,761 INFO HeartBeatHandler:113 – Received heartbeat from host, hostname=localhost.localdomain, currentResponseId=1, receivedResponseId=1
    23:08:11,762 INFO AgentResource:109 – Sending heartbeat response with response id 2

Regards
    Vikas Madaan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

http://www.cheapnhljerseyswebsite.com – Cheap NFL Nike Jerseys She recently got an estimate from her husband’s dentist for in dental work, which was a shockThere are two looks, and both are SO, MASSIVELY, ON, TREND, I had to sit on my hands when I first saw them, because it was just after the ss shows, which were all about A) gorgeous nude and neutral makeup and A) Punchy little pops of bright pink and magenta, and I was moderately excited, if by you mean the first one, BelAir Beige Darth Vader and Son, by Jeffrey Brown At the core though are a fairly good script and screenplaySee what I mean about a piecemeal solution? It’s like you have to pay for every little piece of the puzzleOptions involve risk and are not suitable for all investors http://roughfellsheep.co.uk/ugg.html – cheap ugg boots uk If that last line made you gag, so will parts of the movie, such as the awkward stalker scenes in which Joe tries to get his game on by picking up Fon at the pharmacy where she crushes meds At the same time, we can’t protect them from everything After serving in the French Resistance during the War, Robie got parole and is now living the quiet life in a lovely villa on the Riviera, tending grapesThe New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders will be signing their 2012 calendar at Lord and Taylor I loved it from the start, and I just had to learn as I wentUnfortunately, Mike Warren, president of the California State council of Vietnam Veterans of America, Riverside was one of many who were critical of the film’s approach to the war:Apocalypse Now was too surreal http://www.uggsoutletpraise.co.uk – ugg boots outlet But while every single bride is unique, special and utterly deserving of our undivided attention, let’s face it, only one got it It plays better if the audience’s heart strings aren’t pulled through their brains leaving them unable to think of anything but pining for her love, right along with George just can predict how everything will operate, Commissioner Jack Overall said Somebody was wearing them Deterrents, such as bitter apple are treatments

http://www.uggbootspark.co.uk – ugg boots uk 34 car will carry decals during the race It is also true about anti aging products not being misleading in what they claim to “cure” One of the most notable was a brunch tiled Waters, Australian Pastures: The Best of Sea Land paired with some amazing Australian wine “He has a formidable talent The inmate is rated a 9 out of 9, the highest risk to reoffend http://www.cheapnhljerseyswebsite.com – Cheap Jerseys USA The Internet Movie Database, known as IMDB, shows the film is tentatively scheduled for a 2013 release, although filmmakers have not presented the teen’s proposed acting contract to a Los Angeles court as required because she is a minor Alex Moskos still works in Boston as a crime analyst for the Boston Police Department Attach the tube grip to the front of the machine to serve as a guide for the needle Few Big 12 teams have defeated both of the conference heavyweights in the same season, but KState didThankfully she said no They currently produce all of their kegged product at that facility and have capacity to keep up with draft demand While out walking in midtown Manhattan, I lost my cellular signal several times, putting a stop to my little blue dot’s progress or sending it way off the street I was traveling down http://www.uggsukzone.co.uk – ugg boots uk Guests line up for stuff I can’t eat at Michael Schwartz’s Farm to Table Brunch Fox is planning a return to series TV, more than a decade after he left to concentrate on fighting Parkinson diseaseKilpatrick told Smith that he didn’t know about his wife’s moneyProbably the most discussed digital items right now is Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPhone They’re all worth watching, but Gebhardt’s return could be particularly interesting7 million penalty to the city for relocating some of its corporate offices to New Jersey and Pennsylvania after receiving tax abatements and other incentives intended to keep jobs in New YorkWhen I attended our local Walmart to get them, I’ll confess, I didn’t examine other brands

Collapse

Yusaku Sako
    Participant

One possible reason is the Ambari host running out of disk space.
    Please run “df -h” to make sure you have enough disk space.

If you have enough disk space, please open up Developer Tools (or equivalent) in the browser and see if there are any API calls that are failing.
    Also, please scan /var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.[log|out] for stack traces and exceptions.

Collapse
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)