Home Forums HDP on Linux – Installation Ambari installation failed at the ssh setting.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dave 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Guhnguk Ahn
    Participant

Hello There.

Today, I am installing for hdp 2.1 using ambari-server and then I got the error message as following. I dont’t know exactly this problem. I have tried to install that. :< Please help me!!

INFO:root:BootStrapping hosts ['yarn1.vm.centos'] using /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server cluster primary OS: redhat6 with user ‘root’ sshKey File /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/5/sshKey password File null using tmp dir /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/5 ambari: yarn1.vm.centos; server_port: 8080; ambari version: 1.5.1.110
    INFO:root:Executing parallel bootstrap
    ERROR:root:ERROR: Bootstrap of host yarn1.vm.centos fails because previous action finished with non-zero exit code (1)
    ERROR MESSAGE: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
    lost connection

STDOUT:
    Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
    lost connection

INFO:root:Finished parallel bootstrap

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Dave

Hi,

The permissions of your keys look incorrect.
    Can you provide the ls -al output of them, or ensure they are 700 for the folder (root) ~/.ssh and 600 ~/.ssh/authorized_keys

Regards

Dave

Collapse

Guhnguk Ahn
    Participant

yes

Collapse

Jeff Sposetti

Can you confirm you can SSH from the ambari server machine to the target host?

http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-1.5.1.0/bk_using_Ambari_book/content/ambari-chap1-5-2.html

Collapse
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)