Gwenael Le Barzic
I come back here because we finally manage to complete the whole process.
Here is what we did :
– We cleaned the installation (ambari-server stop, ambari-server reset, removal of the content of the folder keys)
– We removed ambari-server from the master and reinstalled the last version 220.127.116.11 with yum (yum install ambari-server)
– During the installation, we modified all the paths from /boot/efi/hadoop to /hadoop, in order to avoid a problem of permission
– We granted the user hive the right to connect to the database from the master and the 3 slaves hosts
– We double checked the node name because it was strangely not well started, provoking a failure in the map-reduce function in hive, so we restarted it.
I’m going to try to install hue now !