Home Forums HDP on Linux – Installation ambari-service startup failed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sandeep reddy 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

This is my first time installing Horton works and Ambari-server startup failed.Here are the error logs,

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/lib/ambari-server/keys/keystore.p12 (No such file or directory)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:120)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.resource.FileResource.getInputStream(FileResource.java:282)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.security.CertificateUtils.getKeyStore(CertificateUtils.java:43)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory.getKeyStore(SslContextFactory.java:1053)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory.loadKeyStore(SslContextFactory.java:1013)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory.doStart(SslContextFactory.java:264)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ssl.SslSelectChannelConnector.doStart(SslSelectChannelConnector.java:612)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:286)
    at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariServer.run(AmbariServer.java:342)
    at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariServer.main(AmbariServer.java:434)
    15:36:34,629 INFO ContextHandler:795 – stopped o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/,file:/usr/lib/ambari-server/web/}
    Thanks for the help.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Hi,
    Even after doing passwordless ssh for root i’m getting the same error. Am i missing anything?
    Thanks,
    Sandeep

Collapse

Hi Ted,
    Due to some security concern we cant setup passwordless ssh for root. But we can setup passwordless ssh for users like hdfs,mapred,hive,pig.

Collapse

tedr

Hi Sandeep,

Ambari-server only needs to be one on node. Did you set up passwordless ssh to the box itself? This is required even on a single node install.

Thanks,
    Ted.

Collapse

Hi Ted,
    Thanks for the reply
    Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago)
    Test cluster 3 nodes, currently trying to start ambari-server on master nodes
    we are using only one node so ididnt setup any ssh, other prerequisites are configured
    i’m trying to start with root
    Thanks,
    Sandeep.

Collapse

tedr

Hi Sandeep,

Need a bit more information:
    – What OS are you attempting to install on?
    – How many nodes in the cluster?
    – Did you make sure that all of the prerequisites are met?
    – What user are you running ambari-server as?

Thanks,
    Ted.

Collapse
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)