Home Forums Ambari App Timeline Server Stopped

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PACHONG Donald 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

PACHONG Donald
    Participant

I installed Ambari server for a cluster of 3 nodes, when the procesesss end i got this error “App Timeline Server Stopped”

I try to restart many time but the same result is it any way to enable it ? I found out a patch name AMBARI-4825 but i don’t know how to apply it to ambari

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

PACHONG Donald
    Participant

Thanks,

HDP 2.1.3, so i use this:

yarn.timeline-service.store-class=org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timeline.LeveldbTimelineStore

It works fine

Collapse

Jeff Sposetti

What version of Ambari are you using? Checkout the release note at the end of this section.

http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-1.6.1.0/bk_releasenotes_ambari_1.6.1/content/ch_relnotes-ambari-1.6.1.0-knownissues.html

Depending on the version of Ambari and the Version of HDP Stack you are using, you need to change the value of yarn.timeline-service.store-class:

If using HDP 2.1.2 or 2.1.1, use this:

yarn.timeline-service.store-class=org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.applicationhistoryservice.timeline.LeveldbTimelineStore

If using HDP 2.1.3, use this:

yarn.timeline-service.store-class=org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timeline.LeveldbTimelineStore

Collapse
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)