Home Forums HDP on Windows – Non Installation issues Benefit of Hadoop Certification for .Net Developers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Haidar Hayaat Hussain 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hi,
    I have more than 9 years of experience in web application development using .Net technologies. In 2013-14, there is a buzzword of Big Data. I went through some initial tutorials and made some sample programs to execute MapReduce jobs in C#. I understand how HDFS and Hadoop system works altogether. Most of the tools that work around Hadoop system is for Java developers. I have seen some set of certification available for Java developers only. I am not able to find any Big Data certification targeting to .Net developers. I have seen only the training sessions available for .net developers.

Now, my question is that, how a .Net developer like me can get the benefit of Big Data certification which can add benefit for his professional career. Which certification is recommended by Hortonworks for the professionals like my profile who has full time experience in .Net platform only.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.