can not create table

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Siyaram Vishwakarma 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Siyaram Vishwakarma
    Participant

1)I have installed oracle virtual box and on this i installed Hortonworks sandbox 2.0
    2) i logged in as hue (default user) and i have not done any changes in configurations settings…
    3)i have loaded a file and now i want to create table from this file…but
    I get the following error when i click on create table :

HCatClient error on create table: {“statement”:”use default; create table nyse row format delimited fields terminated by ‘ ‘;”,”error”:”unable to create table: nyse”,”exec”:{“stdout”:””,”stderr”:”which: no /usr/lib/hadoop/bin/hadoop in ((null))\ndirname: missing operand\nTry `dirname –help’ for more information.\n Command was terminated due to timeout(60000ms). See templeton.exec.timeout property”,”exitcode”:143}} (error 500)

Please help me..

even i am not able to create table with option “create table manually”

The forum ‘HDP 2.1 Technical Preview’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Hortonworks Data Platform
The Hortonworks Data Platform is a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop that is truly enterprise grade having been built, tested and hardened with enterprise rigor.
Get started with Sandbox
Hortonworks Sandbox is a self-contained virtual machine with Apache Hadoop pre-configured alongside a set of hands-on, step-by-step Hadoop tutorials.
Modern Data Architecture
Tackle the challenges of big data. Hadoop integrates with existing EDW, RDBMS and MPP systems to deliver lower cost, higher capacity infrastructure.