Home Forums Ambari Decommissioned Datanode Still Showing in Ambari

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ray Roberts 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Ray Roberts
    Participant

I’m running Ambari 1.4.1 and I recently decommissioned a datanode via Ambari. All seem to go well, as the the Namenode UI(hostname:50070) is now showing the correct number of live nodes(7). However, Ambari is still showing 8 datanodes in the dashboard, but does say ‘Decommissioned’ under the host.

How do I get ambari to reflect the correct number of datanodes?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Ray Roberts
    Participant

Kenny,

I’ve tried that and even from a browser I’ve never used to access ambari. I believe this issue has blended into another issue that is being worked on a different thread:

http://hortonworks.com/community/forums/topic/ambari-stuck-after-login/

Collapse

Kenny Zhang

Hi Ray,

It sounds like browser cache is not clear after the upgrade. Could you please try to clear the web browser cache and try again?

Thanks,
    Kenny

Collapse

Ray Roberts
    Participant

Well,

I’ve upgraded successfully, however, now I can’t login to ambari. When I go to hostname:8080 I get ‘Loading’ .

Any ideas?

Collapse

Ray Roberts
    Participant

Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

So, the expected behavior is once it is decommissioned, ambari then reflects this automatically, there is no other action required?

Collapse

Jeff Sposetti

There might have been a bug related to that in Ambari 1.4.1 but I can’t seem to find the JIRA.

The latest Ambari is 1.4.4. Want to try upgrading?

Collapse
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)