Home Forums Hortonworks Sandbox download broblems

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cheryle Custer 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

hello dear hortonworks community i am new to hadoop then forwarded to your site and download the sandbox of earlier versions and now 1.3 version has been released and i want to download it but not downloading only bring me the Eula for license agreement but not the file so please if any one knows the exact URL for download please forward me
    just like https://downloads.cloudera.com/demo_vm/vmware/cloudera-cdh-demo-vm-4.2.0-vmware.tar.gz so that i will copy the URL and paste it on idm then it will be downloaded automatically for me or tell me any trick how to do it i need it fro my research work so please help me on this almost i have tried a lot and am eager to sees the data visualization module embedded in the 1.3 release to visualize data from the hcatalog

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Cheryle Custer

Please email me directly at hwsandbox at hortonworks dot com

Collapse

tedr

Hi Alazar,

Which version (VirtualBox or VMware) do you want to download.

Thanks,
    Ted.

Collapse

hello sir am using 64 bit windows 7 os and i have tried what you told me to do but still no download just help me in the way i explained above just start the download in your pc using idm or browser download option then copy the download link and post it to me otherwise it will not be downloaded for me. 10q for your valuable help don’t forget i need the 1.3 version i already have the previous versions.

Collapse

Seth Lyubich
    Keymaster

Hi Alazar,

I just checked and download worked for me. The download should start after Licence Agrement is accepted. Can you please let us know which OS you are using and how download fails?

If you are on Windows machine you can try to run session or browser as an Administrator and try download.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Seth

Collapse

again i tried turning of my firewall but still didn’t came just let me give you an idea on how can you help me just try to download it for your self then copy the download link then post it to me here i think that will be the appropriate solution for me. for exaple for the previous verssions of the sandbox i used this link to download it

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hw-sandbox/Bombardier2/Sandbox+HDP+Bombardier2+VMware+noreg.ova

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hw-sandbox/Bombardier2/Sandbox+HDP+Bombardier2+noreg.ova

what i want is the download link for sandbox 1.3 which is the newest version which have the capability of data visualization and other features

Collapse

Cheryle Custer

Alazar,

You may need to relax your firewall settings. We’ve found that some corporate firewalls do not allow the download.

Collapse

thank you for your quick replay and its true i have accept the licencee agreement on the EULA but still not working in Mozilla chrome opera just if you have downloaded the file please post me the URL for the exact file to download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10q for your help

Collapse

tedr

Hi Alazar,

When you get the EULA, do you click the Agree button? Agreeing to the EULA is what will start the download.

Thanks,
    Ted.

Collapse
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)