I am installing a four-node cluster using Ambari on CentOS6. I have built a local repository from where the packages can be downloaded. The local repository and the Ambari server are running on the master node in the cluster. These are the steps that I have followed till now:
1. Set up a password-less ssh from the Ambari Server to rest of the nodes
2. Installed and set up Apache httpd server
3. Configured the local repository that is running on Apache httpd server. I followed the steps from here for setting up local repositories:
Downloaded the three repos for Centos6(HDP, HDP-UTILS and Ambari)
4. These repositories are successfully reflected on my Apache Server. Here are the details (on http://node1.hadoop.com/hdp/)
Index of /hdp
5. Then, I download and edit the ambari.repo file accordingly. I copy this file to /etc/yum.repos.d/ folder of every node using scp. Here are the contents of it:
name=Hortonworks Data Platform Utils Version - HDP-UTILS-22.214.171.124
name=Hortonworks Data Platform HDP-126.96.36.199
Since there were three .repo files (hdp.repo, ambari.repo and HDP.repo) so I change the baseurl in every file according to my web-server and place them in /etc/repos.d/ of each node.
5. Then in the Ambari Installation Wizard, I fill the following entries at each step :
a) Step 2: Install options: In this I give the URL of my local repository for CentOS6 as http://node1.hadoop.com/hdp/HDP/centos6/2.x/updates/188.8.131.52/
b) Step 3: Confir hosts : success on all 4
c) Step 4: Choose services : Selected all
d) Step 5,6,7,8 : Done
e) Step 9 : Install, Start and Test:
It is getting failed and I am getting this error :
notice: Finished catalog run in 0.03 seconds err: /Stage/Hdp::Snmp/Hdp::Package[snmp]/Hdp::Package::Process_pkg[snmp]/Package[net-snmp-utils]/ensure: change from absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install net-snmp-utils' returned 1: Error Downloading Packages: 1:net-snmp-utils-5.5-49.el6.x86_64: failure: Packages/net-snmp-utils-5.5-49.el6.x86_64.rpm from base: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Can anyone help me to solve this error?