Home Forums HDFS FsPermission.toExtendedShort not found

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Vikas Parashar 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Vikas Parashar
    Participant

Hi,

Oneof my colleague have done something wrong on HDP. Now, we don’t any idea “What to do or not”? Actually the problem occurs with file system permission. Whenever i am trying to run “hadoop fs -ls /” giving me below error.
    ls: org.apache.hadoop.fs.permission.FsPermission.toExtendedShort()S

Due to this, resource manager is down. When i have seen the log of resource manager. There i get to know, resource manger was unable to reach this file system class.
    tailf /var/log/hadoop/hdfs/hadoop-hdfs-namenode-hadoopsrv.poc.com.log
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.hadoop.fs.permission.FsPermission.toExtendedShort()S
    at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.PBHelper.convert(PBHelper.java:1191)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.PBHelper.convert(PBHelper.java:1293)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.getFileInfo(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:767)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$ClientNamenodeProtocol$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos.java)
    at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Server$ProtoBufRpcInvoker.call(ProtobufRpcEngine.java:585)
    at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Server.call(RPC.java:928)
    at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:2013)
    at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:2009)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
    at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1557)
    at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:2007)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.