Home Forums HBase Hbase Installation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kishore Kumar Suthar 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

I have a problem HBase

When i install the Hbase and I launch hbase shell after I type status I get the following message:
    hbase(main):001:0> status
    SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
    SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
    SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.4.3.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
    SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/lib/zookeeper/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
    SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
    13/09/03 12:10:09 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value configured in ‘zookeeper.znode.parent’. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
    13/09/03 12:10:11 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value configured in ‘zookeeper.znode.parent’. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
    13/09/03 12:10:12 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value configured in ‘zookeeper.znode.parent’. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
    13/09/03 12:10:14 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value configured in ‘zookeeper.znode.parent’. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
    13/09/03 12:10:16 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value configured in ‘zookeeper.znode.parent’. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
    13/09/03 12:10:20 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value configured in ‘zookeeper.znode.parent’. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.
    13/09/03 12:10:24 ERROR client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value configured in ‘zookeeper.znode.parent’. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.

ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 times

Here is some help for this command:
    Show cluster status. Can be ‘summary’, ‘simple’, or ‘detailed’. The
    default is ‘summary’. Examples:

Please tell me How can I solve the problem
    Thank you

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Have you done this setting in your machine?

add the HBase binary directory to your command-line path. For
    example:
    % export HBASE_HOME=/home/hbase/hbase-x.y.z
    % export PATH=$PATH:$HBASE_HOME/bin

Collapse

Srini Rao

I have a similar problem with Ambari based install of HDP 2.0 on Centos 6.5, using a cluster of 2 nodes. Here is the log (stdout) from HBase Check execute task. All services in the install process prior to this completed successfully.

notice: /Stage[1]/Hdp::Snappy::Package/Hdp::Snappy::Package::Ln[32]/Hdp::Exec[hdp::snappy::package::ln 32]/Exec[hdp::snappy::package::ln 32]/returns: executed successfully
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/File[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/content: content changed ‘{md5}621bf705ffc3f2421163fd34edce8120′ to ‘{md5}71517cc701636cf3648727488b590a12′
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns: 13/12/06 14:02:40 INFO Configuration.deprecation: hadoop.native.lib is deprecated. Instead, use io.native.lib.available
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns: SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns: SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/lib/zookeeper/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns: SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns: SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns:
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns: ERROR: Failed to create local dir /hadoop/hbase/local/jars, DynamicClassLoader failed to init
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns:
    notice: /Stage[2]/Hdp-hbase::Hbase::Service_check/Exec[/tmp/hbase-smoke.sh]/returns: Here is some help for this command:

Appreciate any help in resolving this issue.

Thanks
    Srini

Collapse

abdelrahman

Hi Yannick,

Find out the correct zookeeper.znode.parent for the HBase-site.xml and change it to the following:

zookeeper.znode.parent
    /hbase-unsecure

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    -Abdelrahman

Collapse

I install via Ambari. I have 6 nodes in cluster

Collapse

Robert
    Participant

Hi Yannick,
    Did you install via ambari or manual install? Also, how many nodes is your cluster? Also is zookeeper running?

Regards,
    Robert

Collapse
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)