HDFS Forum

HDFS-5122 ?

Kumar Y

HI ,

HDFS-5122 is fixed and it is part of Apache hadoop 2.3.0 , do we know when is the next version of HDP releasing and will it include HDFS-5122 ?

to create new topics or reply. | New User Registration

• Author
    Kumar Y

Is this community active ? This is my 5th or 6th post and i never got single reply. I want to be double sure that i am posting at right place.

Koelli Mungee

Hi Kumar,

Apologies for the late reply. This is shipping in HDP 2.1 which is scheduled to release later in April.

Kumar Y

Thanks Koelli for your response.

I dont see HDFS-5122 as part of HDP2.1 . can you please point me to release notes if i am missing something ?

Here are the bug fixes that are part of HDP2.1 .

HDFS-5089. When a LayoutVersion support SNAPSHOT, it must support

HADOOP-10475. ConcurrentModificationException in
    AbstractDelegationTokenSelector.selectToken(). (jing9)

HDFS-6160. TestSafeMode occasionally fails. (Arpit Agarwal)

HDFS-6233. Datanode throws HardLink exception during upgrade from
    1.3 to 2.1 in Windows. (Arpit Agarwal)

HDFS-6245. datanode fails to start with a bad disk even when failed volumes
    is set (Arpit Agarwal)

Koelli Mungee

Hi Kumar

Apology for the delay. I confirmed that HDFS-5122 did ship through internal HDP BUG-9468 and it is in HDP 2.1. Sounds like our release notes are missing this one.

You must be to reply to this topic. | Create Account

Support from the Experts

A HDP Support Subscription connects you experts with deep experience running Apache Hadoop in production, at-scale on the most demanding workloads.

Enterprise Support »

Become HDP Certified

Real world training designed by the core architects of Hadoop. Scenario-based training courses are available in-classroom or online from anywhere in the world

Training »

Hortonworks Data Platform
The Hortonworks Data Platform is a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop that is truly enterprise grade having been built, tested and hardened with enterprise rigor.
Get started with Sandbox
Hortonworks Sandbox is a self-contained virtual machine with Apache Hadoop pre-configured alongside a set of hands-on, step-by-step Hadoop tutorials.
Modern Data Architecture
Tackle the challenges of big data. Hadoop integrates with existing EDW, RDBMS and MPP systems to deliver lower cost, higher capacity infrastructure.