Home Forums HDP on Windows – Installation HDP 2 Installation Failure on Windows 2008 Enterprise R2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Robert 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Sameer Vulchi
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to install HDP 2.0 on my Windows 2008 Enterprise R2 server but everytime I try I get and installation failure. And the log shows the following error and then rollsback the installation.

Error:
    D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)
    OOZIE: Current SD: D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)
    OOZIE: Modifying SD to: D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)(A;;RPWPCR;;;AU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)
    OOZIE: sc sdset oozieservice D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)(A;;RPWPCR;;;AU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)
    [SC] SetServiceObjectSecurity SUCCESS
    OOZIE: Configuring service config c:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\Service\oozieservice.xml
    OOZIE: Updating file c:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\Service\oozieservice.xml to point to executable c:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\oozie-win-distro\bin\oozied.cmd
    OOZIE: Copy Oozie additional Jars
    OOZIE: Calling Setup script to add Hadoop libs to the generated oozie.war file
    OOZIE FAILURE: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\oozie-win-distro\temp\WEB-INF\lib’.

At C:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\oozie-win-distro\bin\oozie-setup.ps1:150 char:7
    + cp <<<< -r $ExtraLibs\*.jar $OOZIE_WEB_INF_LIB
    WINPKG FAILURE: OOZIE: Logging to existing log C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopSetupTools\hdp-2.0.6.0.winpkg.install.log OOZIE: Logging to C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopSetupTools\hdp-2.0.6.0.winpkg.install.log OOZIE: HDP_INSTALL_PATH: C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopPackages\hdp-2.0.6.0-winpkg\resources\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009.winpkg\scripts OOZIE: HDP_RESOURCES_DIR: C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopPackages\hdp-2.0.6.0-winpkg\resources\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009.winpkg\resources OOZIE: Using provided credentials for username hadoop OOZIE: Username: SVULCHI04\hadoop OOZIE: CredentialFilePath: OOZIE: Creating Oozie Data Directory: c:\hdp\hdpdata\oozie OOZIE: mkdir c:\hdp\hdpdata\oozie OOZIE: Giving user/group “SVULCHI04\hadoop” full permissions to “c:\hdp\hdpdata\oozie” OOZIE: icacls “c:\hdp\hdpdata\oozie” /grant SVULCHI04\hadoop:(OI)(CI)F processed file: c:\hdp\hdpdata\oozie Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files processed file: c:\hdp\hdpdata\oozie Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files OOZIE: Logging to existing log C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopSetupTools\hdp-2.0.6.0.winpkg.install.log OOZIE: Logging to C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopSetupTools\hdp-2.0.6.0.winpkg.install.log OOZIE: HDP_INSTALL_PATH: C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopPackages\hdp-2.0.6.0-winpkg\resources\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009.winpkg\scripts OOZIE: HDP_RESO

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Robert
    Participant

Hi Sameer,
    What user are you running the installer? Can you doublecheck to make sure you are not reaching disk capacity?

Regards,
    Robert

Collapse

Sameer Vulchi
    Participant

Hi Dave,
    Thank you for getting back to me. Since the installation has failed there is no folder named “WEB-INF” under “C:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\oozie-win-distro\temp”. It is all empty. I saw in the logs that the installer has actually rolled back the installation and removed the WEB-INF folder also. But during installation I did see the folder “C:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\oozie-win-distro\temp\WEB-INF” but not sure why the installation failed.

thanks,
    Sameer

Collapse

Dave

Hi Sameer,

What is located in this directory:

C:\hdp\hdp2.0\oozie-4.0.0.2.0.6.0-0009\oozie-win-distro\temp\WEB-INF\lib

Thanks

Dave

Collapse

Sameer Vulchi
    Participant

Hi Seth,
    Thank you for responding to my query. I have picked the log entries from the same file i.e. C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopSetupTools\hdp-2.0.6.0.winpkg.install.log and I could not figure what is the root cause. So I am looking for help to find the root cause and move forward with my installation.

thanks,
    Sameer

Collapse

Seth Lyubich
    Keymaster

Hi Sameer,

Can you please check C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopSetupTools\hdp-2.0.6.0.winpkg.install.log to see if you can see more details about the failure?

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
    Seth

Collapse
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)