Home Forums HDP on Windows – Installation HDP 2 MR Job Failed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan Tao 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Ryan Tao
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed HDP 2.0 for windows successfully. But I can’t submit any job on cluster.
    When I try to run smoketest, mapreduce job and pig job are failure.
    Below is the detailed error.
    INFO org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmapp.RMAppImpl: Application application_1390445362355_0002 failed 2 times due to AM Container for appattempt_1390445362355_0002_000002 exited with exitCode: 1 due to: Exception from container-launch:
    org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ExitCodeException:
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.runCommand(Shell.java:464)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.run(Shell.java:379)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ShellCommandExecutor.execute(Shell.java:589)
    at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.DefaultContainerExecutor.launchContainer(DefaultContainerExecutor.java:195)
    at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainerLaunch.call(ContainerLaunch.java:283)
    at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainerLaunch.call(ContainerLaunch.java:79)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Ryan Tao
    Participant

Hi Seth,

I have created a smoketestuser account, but still the same error.
    If hadoop can’t run smoketest, so does smoketestuser.
    Need I add the YARN or HDFS configurations after I installed HDP2?

Thanks a lot
    Ryan

Collapse

Seth Lyubich
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Can you please verify that you are using user hadoop or smoketestuser to submit the job? Please see details here:

http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.0.6.0-Win/bk_installing_hdp_for_windows/content/ch_appendix-smoke-test-user.xml.html

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
    Seth

Collapse
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)