Home Forums HDP on Linux – Installation HDP install on CentOs – single node does not progress

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sasha J 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Sumod Pawgi

I am trying to install HDP on CentOS. The details of my attempt at listed at – http://spawgi.wordpress.com/2012/09/27/installing-hdp-on-centos/

I have followed all the instruction on Hortonworks download instructions page and I have not got any errors. But at the step of adding nodes to the cluster, all I see is the green circle as progress indicator. But even after a long time, there is no progress.

I am logged into the system as “sumod” and that is how I start the browser. But I have tried to start the browser as “root” as well with the same issue. I have only one node in my setup. It is VirtulaBox VM image. Its name is localhost.localdomain. I have tried using both localhost and localhost.localdomain. But still the same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to get this resolved. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)