Hive Query error

Yuvaraj Vijayakumar
    Participant

Hi

This is Yuvaraj from helios&matheson

Please help me with below error,

1. When i try to drop table in hive, i get the below error

hive> drop table patient_external;
    FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. MetaException(message:javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Iteration request failed : SELECT A0.COMMENT,A0.COLUMN_NAME,A0.TYPE_NAME,A0.INTEGER_IDX AS NUCORDER0 FROM COLUMNS_V2 A0 WHERE A0.CD_ID = ? AND A0.INTEGER_IDX >= 0 ORDER BY NUCORDER0

2. When i try to load hdfs data into table in hive, i get the below error

hive> load data inpath ‘/datagen/datagen_10.txt’ into table patient_external;
    Loading data to table patient_data.patient_external
    Failed with exception Unable to alter table.
    FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask

Regards
    Yuvaraj V

to create new topics or reply. | New User Registration

• Author
    Replies
    Yuvaraj Vijayakumar
    Participant

Anyone help me pls

You must be to reply to this topic. | Create Account

Support from the Experts

A HDP Support Subscription connects you experts with deep experience running Apache Hadoop in production, at-scale on the most demanding workloads.

Enterprise Support »

Become HDP Certified

Real world training designed by the core architects of Hadoop. Scenario-based training courses are available in-classroom or online from anywhere in the world

Training »

Hortonworks Data Platform
The Hortonworks Data Platform is a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop that is truly enterprise grade having been built, tested and hardened with enterprise rigor.
Get started with Sandbox
Hortonworks Sandbox is a self-contained virtual machine with Apache Hadoop pre-configured alongside a set of hands-on, step-by-step Hadoop tutorials.
Modern Data Architecture
Tackle the challenges of big data. Hadoop integrates with existing EDW, RDBMS and MPP systems to deliver lower cost, higher capacity infrastructure.