Home Forums Hue hue mysql Processing excecption

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eric Perler 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Eric Perler
    Participant

hello.. i am using hue and HDP 2.1

I was able to query and view my hive tables using Hue beeswax and Hue HCat

I then changes from the default SQLLite database to MySQL.. All of the components in Hue are working fine except for Hive query editor and HCat

When I try to access either I get this error in the Hue logs

[09/Aug/2014 08:12:29 +0000] middleware INFO Processing exception: cannot import name TGetLogReq: Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/usr/lib/hue/build/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2.3-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py”, line 100, in get_response
    response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
    File “/usr/lib/hue/apps/beeswax/src/beeswax/views.py”, line 70, in index
    return execute_query(request)
    File “/usr/lib/hue/apps/beeswax/src/beeswax/views.py”, line 515, in execute_query
    db = dbms.get(request.user, query_server)
    File “/usr/lib/hue/apps/beeswax/src/beeswax/server/dbms.py”, line 41, in get
    from beeswax.server.hive_server2_lib import HiveServerClientCompatible, HiveServerClient
    File “/usr/lib/hue/apps/beeswax/src/beeswax/server/hive_server2_lib.py”, line 26, in <module>
    from TCLIService.ttypes import TOpenSessionReq, TGetTablesReq, TFetchResultsReq,\
    ImportError: cannot import name TGetLogReq

THis was working previosuly with SQLLite.. Has anyone seen this error before ?

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.