Home Forums HDP on Linux – Installation install the required version of the hadoop and other components with ambari

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

hi everyone~
    I want to use ambari1.2.0 to build a hadoop cluster, but the version of hadoop,hbase,hive,zookeeper what ambari provided are not the one I need, how can I install the right version of the components i need? If i need to install an rpm package, what’s the prerequisites needed?

thanks~

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Dave

Hi,

I don’t really understand your issue, this forum is for HDP installation issues, unfortunately I do not know how you would go about building your own RPM package.

Thanks

Dave

Collapse

Hi Dave,

I use ambari installed HDP1.2.0, which component versions were hadoop1.1.2.2, hbase-0.94.2.21, hive-0.10.0.21, zookeeper-3.4.5.21, but I want to use my own tar.gz compression installation programs of hadoop, hbase, hive, zookeeper with a different version, what I need to do to improve the installation steps? if I need to generate my own components rpm package, how to build it?

thanks~

Collapse

Dave

Hi Member,

HDP 1.3.2 is distributed with a tested stack. You can find the documentation for this at docs.hortonworks.com and choose the ambari (Automated) install manual.

Thanks

Dave

Collapse
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)