Home Forums HDP on Windows – Installation installation failed whit w server 2012

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aldrin Leal 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Antonio Paternina
    Participant

Hi, i have the following problem to install hadoop in windows server 2012 – this is the message ‘installation failed. Please see installation log for details’
    this part the log.

HADOOP: Giving user/group “Users” full permissions to “c:\hadoop\logs\hadoop”
    HADOOP: icacls “c:\hadoop\logs\hadoop” /grant Users:(OI)(CI)F
    Se procesaron correctamente 0 archivos; error al procesar 1 archivos
    HADOOP-CMD FAILURE: Users: No se efectuó ninguna asignación entre los nombres de cuenta y los identificadores de seguridad.
    HADOOP FAILURE: Command “Se procesaron correctamente 0 archivos; error al procesar 1 archivos Users: No se efectuó ninguna asignación entre los nombres de cuenta y los identificadores de seguridad.” failed with exit code 1332
    En C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopPackages\hdp-2.0.6.0-winpkg\resources\hadoop-2.2.0.2.0.6.0-0009.winpkg\resources\Winpkg.Utils.psm1: 109 Carácter: 9
    + throw “Command "$out” failed with exit code $LastExitCode ”
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank¡¡

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Aldrin Leal
    Participant

This happens when running a Windows build in a non ENU setting. To fix, create a group Users with the ‘right’ content (too lazy to jot it down, my bad)

Collapse

Antonio Paternina
    Participant

yes Seth, i am running the installer as an Administrator, and I’ve tried versions 1.3 and 2.0 and I get the same error.

Thank¡

Collapse

Seth Lyubich
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Can you please verify that you are running the installer as an Administrator?

Thanks,
    Seth

Collapse
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)