Home Forums HDP on Linux – Installation NFS Gateway error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cen Yuhai 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Arnaud Gaillard
    Participant

Hello,

I just upgraded a little virtual cluster that I use for test from 1.2 to 1.3.

Everything went smoothly , but I’m unable to make the NFS gateway work.

I can launch the gateway and mount it on another node. If I do a df -k data usage reported is correct, however if I go to the directory (whatever the user) and do a ls, it will hang forever. There is no specific error log on the node hosting the gateway, however on the namenode I can see plenty of this:

2013-07-17 17:20:49,930 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server handler 97 on 8020, call getExtendedFileInfo(/.reserved/.inodes/16389) from 10.195.58.16:38419: error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File for given inode path does not exist: /.reserved/.inodes/16389
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: File for given inode path does not exist: /.reserved/.inodes/16389

If I do a fsck of the hdfs the result is ok.

If someone can point me to where to look to solve this problem it will be really great!

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Cen Yuhai

I also installed the 1.3.0 and nfs ,do you know the password of the account hdfs?

Collapse

Sasha J

Arnaud,
    It looks like something was changed in the HDFS after NFS export was performed.
    It can not see this file:
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: File for given inode path does not exist: /.reserved/.inodes/16389

try to see, it that file exist or not.
    Also, try to restart NFS gateway and see if this help.

Thank you!
    Sasha

Collapse
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)