Oozie Forum

Oozie not allowing to impersonate

Pranav Singh

Hello Moderator

I know this topic has been recently posted, but it has not helped me to resolve this issue. I am using hadoop version 1.2.x and I have already updated core-site.xml with * for hosts/groups for oozie.
    I have restarted hadoop cluster with hadoop/../bin/stop-all.sh and start-all.sh.
    Still It did not resolve the impersonation error. Please help me with any other steps to resolve this issue. Details below:

[pranav@buse01cn02 oozie]$ oozie job -oozie http://buse01cn02.us.oracle.com:11000/oozie/ -config job.properties -submit;
    Error: E0902 : E0902: Exception occured: [User: oozie is not allowed to impersonate pranav]

[pranav@buse01cn02 oozie]$ cat job.properties

My hadoop’s core-site.xml has:

Proxy group for Hadoop.

Proxy host for Hadoop.

to create new topics or reply. | New User Registration

• Author
    Pranav Singh

Issue resolved after restarting all data-nodes

The topic ‘Oozie not allowing to impersonate’ is closed to new replies.

Support from the Experts

A HDP Support Subscription connects you experts with deep experience running Apache Hadoop in production, at-scale on the most demanding workloads.

Enterprise Support »

Become HDP Certified

Real world training designed by the core architects of Hadoop. Scenario-based training courses are available in-classroom or online from anywhere in the world

Training »

Hortonworks Data Platform
The Hortonworks Data Platform is a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop that is truly enterprise grade having been built, tested and hardened with enterprise rigor.
Get started with Sandbox
Hortonworks Sandbox is a self-contained virtual machine with Apache Hadoop pre-configured alongside a set of hands-on, step-by-step Hadoop tutorials.
Modern Data Architecture
Tackle the challenges of big data. Hadoop integrates with existing EDW, RDBMS and MPP systems to deliver lower cost, higher capacity infrastructure.