Home Forums Oozie Oozie Switch Node not responding to std-out

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mattie Whitmore 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Mattie Whitmore
    Participant

Hi,

I am working through the Cloudera Earthquake example (https://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/03/how-to-use-oozie-shell-and-java-actions/) I changed the earthquakeMinThreshold=1, so that isLarger=true and the Decide node will go to the get-data node. I checked the output of the shell script locally. It returns: largest=1.9 isLarger=true, as it should.

The problem: when I run the workflow the decide node goes to end, as if isLarger=False. Is there something I am missing? Does this workflow need to be updated?

I am having the same issue with my own workflow that is similar, it ONLY defaults as if std-out isn’t being captured. Does anyone know how I can debug this, how I can see what is being send between nodes in the workflow?

The only special thing I’m doing, besides using a cloudera example on a hortonworks sandbox, is running on a pseudo distributed VM (with 4GBS) on my laptop which has Mavericks installed so it is harder to understand how memory is being allocated. Would this cause any issue?

Thank you!
    Mattie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.