Sorry you’re having difficulties. If this note doesn’t help please go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/h2ostream and submit a more detailed explanation of your challenges.
Steps to run H2O on local machine:
1. Download the latest H2O zip file from http://0xdata.com/downloadtable/
2. Save the zip file to your documents.
3. Open the zip file and run the H2O jar file.
- step 3 must be done between every session on your machine.
4. Point your browser to http://localhost:54321/
Thanks again for your interest and please call or email me with any further questions.