Home Forums Hortonworks Sandbox password for HUE

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Shilpa Daule

Hello,

I was on my Day 2 Tutorial and I accidentally logged out of user HUE and I am not able to login with below credentials as mentioned on the website:

username: hue
    password: 1111
    Username
    Password

Error! Invalid username or password.

Please HELP!!!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Dave

Hi Shilpa,

If you have the download to hand then I would advise re-importing the image.
    I have tried to find an easy way to reset the password but I have broken my sandbox.
    (it is held in a SQL Lite database but it doesn’t like being changed directly or via the script)

Thanks

Dave

Collapse

Shilpa Daule

Hi Dave,

It’s not working even after trying shutting off the machine and restarting and using private browsing. Should I re-install oracle Sandbox? Can you reset the password? Or try logging out and logging in with hue? Please suggest, any immediate help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Shilpa

Collapse

Shilpa Daule

Hi Dave,

I tried closing the sandbox which prompts me for

1. Save the state of machine
    2. Send shutdown signal
    3. Poweroff machine

I choose option 1 and close it. I restart again and then I also tried to clear the browsing history of Chrome and IE it still gives same error.

Shilpa

Collapse

Dave

Hi Shilpa,

it should be hue.

Have you tried restarting the sandbox and clearing your browser cache (using private mode etc?)

Thanks

Dave

Collapse

Shilpa Daule

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response! However, the password 1111 isnt working. I just logged out accidently and when tried to log in using 1111 its not working. Is there any other uid i can use? IF yes can you please share. Appreciate your response.

Thanks,
    Shilpa

Collapse

Dave

Hi Shilpa,

The password for the hue user is 1111 unless you have changed it?

Thanks

Dave

Collapse
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)