Ambari Forum

Sergey Golovkin

Hi every one.
    I try to configure Phoenix on Ambary Hadoop 2.1
    afret install Phoenix I’m linked the Phoenix core jar file to the Region Server:
    ln -sf /usr/lib/phoenix/lib/phoenix-core- /usr/lib/hbase/lib/phoenix.jar
    and also create sym link in booth catalogs:
    ln -sf /etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml /usr/lib/phoenix/bin/hbase-site.xml
    ln -sf /etc/hadoop/conf/core-site.xml /usr/lib/phoenix/bin/core-site.xml
    then i try to do /usr/lib/phoenix/pin/ localhost /usr/share/doc/phoenix- /usr/share/doc/phoenix- /usr/share/doc/phoenix-^CAT_QUERIES.sql
    I get error:
    14/07/03 18:03:10 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform… using builtin-java classes where applicable
    14/07/03 18:03:11 WARN util.DynamicClassLoader: Failed to identify the fs of dir hdfs://hadoop-n001.maxus.lan:8020/apps/hbase/data/lib, ignored No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getFileSystemClass(
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.getInternal(
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.getFileSystem(
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.DynamicClassLoader.<init>(
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.ProtobufUtil.<clinit>(
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ClusterId.parseFrom(
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKClusterId.readClusterIdZNode(
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ZooKeeperRegistry.getClusterId(
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.retrieveClusterId(
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.<init>(

I also modify file /etc/hadoop/conf/
    add row export HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/usr/lib/tez/*:/usr/lib/tez/lib/*:/etc/tez/conf:/etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/hbase-protocol.jar:/usr/lib/phoenix/phoenix-$HADOOP_CLASSPATH
    but it doesn’t help

What i do wrong?

to create new topics or reply. | New User Registration

You must be to reply to this topic. | Create Account

Support from the Experts

A HDP Support Subscription connects you experts with deep experience running Apache Hadoop in production, at-scale on the most demanding workloads.

Enterprise Support »

Become HDP Certified

Real world training designed by the core architects of Hadoop. Scenario-based training courses are available in-classroom or online from anywhere in the world

Training »

Hortonworks Data Platform
The Hortonworks Data Platform is a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop that is truly enterprise grade having been built, tested and hardened with enterprise rigor.
Get started with Sandbox
Hortonworks Sandbox is a self-contained virtual machine with Apache Hadoop pre-configured alongside a set of hands-on, step-by-step Hadoop tutorials.
Modern Data Architecture
Tackle the challenges of big data. Hadoop integrates with existing EDW, RDBMS and MPP systems to deliver lower cost, higher capacity infrastructure.