Home Forums Ambari Phoenix

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sergey Golovkin 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Sergey Golovkin
    Participant

Hi every one.
    I try to configure Phoenix on Ambary Hadoop 2.1
    afret install Phoenix I’m linked the Phoenix core jar file to the Region Server:
    ln -sf /usr/lib/phoenix/lib/phoenix-core-4.0.0.2.1.2.1-471.jar /usr/lib/hbase/lib/phoenix.jar
    and also create sym link in booth catalogs:
    ln -sf /etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml /usr/lib/phoenix/bin/hbase-site.xml
    ln -sf /etc/hadoop/conf/core-site.xml /usr/lib/phoenix/bin/core-site.xml
    then i try to do /usr/lib/phoenix/pin/psql.py localhost /usr/share/doc/phoenix-4.0.0.2.1.2.1/xamples/WEB_STAT.sql /usr/share/doc/phoenix-4.0.0.2.1.2.1/examples/WEB_STAT.csv /usr/share/doc/phoenix-4.0.0.2.1.2.1/examples/WEB_^CAT_QUERIES.sql
    I get error:
    14/07/03 18:03:10 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform… using builtin-java classes where applicable
    14/07/03 18:03:11 WARN util.DynamicClassLoader: Failed to identify the fs of dir hdfs://hadoop-n001.maxus.lan:8020/apps/hbase/data/lib, ignored
    java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getFileSystemClass(FileSystem.java:2385)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:2392)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:89)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.getInternal(FileSystem.java:2431)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:2413)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:368)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.getFileSystem(Path.java:296)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.DynamicClassLoader.<init>(DynamicClassLoader.java:104)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.ProtobufUtil.<clinit>(ProtobufUtil.java:217)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ClusterId.parseFrom(ClusterId.java:64)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKClusterId.readClusterIdZNode(ZKClusterId.java:75)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ZooKeeperRegistry.getClusterId(ZooKeeperRegistry.java:86)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.retrieveClusterId(ConnectionManager.java:853)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.<init>(ConnectionManager.java:657)

I also modify file /etc/hadoop/conf/hadoop-env.sh
    add row export HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/usr/lib/tez/*:/usr/lib/tez/lib/*:/etc/tez/conf:/etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/hbase-protocol.jar:/usr/lib/phoenix/phoenix-4.0.0.2.1.2.1-471-client.jar:$HADOOP_CLASSPATH
    but it doesn’t help

What i do wrong?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.