YARN Forum

Reg:Performance increase

Dharanikumar Bodla

hi to all,
    Good afternoon,
    I had a set of 22documnets in text format and running a map/reduce job .It took almost 30-40mins in running the map/reduce job.
    And how do I increase the performance of job to 2-5mins to run jobs as fast as possible.It depends on Yarn memory or else what changes I need to do on it.

Thanks & regards,
    Bodla Dharani Kumar.

to create new topics or reply. | New User Registration

You must be to reply to this topic. | Create Account

Support from the Experts

A HDP Support Subscription connects you experts with deep experience running Apache Hadoop in production, at-scale on the most demanding workloads.

Enterprise Support »

Become HDP Certified

Real world training designed by the core architects of Hadoop. Scenario-based training courses are available in-classroom or online from anywhere in the world

Training »

Hortonworks Data Platform
The Hortonworks Data Platform is a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop that is truly enterprise grade having been built, tested and hardened with enterprise rigor.
Get started with Sandbox
Hortonworks Sandbox is a self-contained virtual machine with Apache Hadoop pre-configured alongside a set of hands-on, step-by-step Hadoop tutorials.
Modern Data Architecture
Tackle the challenges of big data. Hadoop integrates with existing EDW, RDBMS and MPP systems to deliver lower cost, higher capacity infrastructure.