Home Forums Hortonworks Sandbox SHA1 digest of file **.vmdk does not match manifest

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wilma Lam 1 day, 10 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

anirudh kala

Hi I have downloaded the OVA file (Hortonworks Sandbox 1.3 VMware RC6) and the vmware (VMware-player-5.0.2-103176) but while importing it gives me the error -Failed to open virtual machine: SHA1 digest of file Hortonworks-Sandbox-1.3-VMware-disk1.vmdk does not match manifest.

Please pardon my naivety with virtualization , I am not savy with .ova or .ovx files..

Regards
    Anirudh

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Wilma Lam
    Participant

I’m getting the same error with the new Sandbox HDP 2.2 and VMware Player 7. “SHA1 digest of file HDP_2.2_VMware_RC12-disk1.vmdk does not match manifest.” I have a Windows 7 OS.

Sandbox dl: Sandbox_HDP_2.2_VMware.ova

Sandbox HDP 2.1 VM opens up but I’m having issues opening the sandbox from the command line and the website. (ssh root@<whatever IP address is provided> port 2222 connection refused). I can give more details if needed. It’d be great if someone could help out with this. Thank you!

Collapse

Anki Reddy
    Participant

I am getting the following error when i am trying to import the .ova file into VMware player .

Failed to open virtual machine: SHA1 digest of file Hortonworks_Sandbox_2.0_VMware-disk1.vmdk does not match manifest.

Please help….

Collapse

Sasha J

Most likely your file was corrupted during download…
    Re-download it again and it should be OK.

Thank you!
    Sasha

Collapse
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)