Home Forums Hortonworks Sandbox SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Scott Sunderland 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Scott Sunderland
    Participant

Hi All,

When I attempt the following command in the serverlogs tutorial I get the errors below.

hcat -e “CREATE TABLE FIREWALL_LOGS(time STRING, ip STRING, country STRING, status STRING) ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY ‘|’ LOCATION ‘/flume/events';”

SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
    SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
    SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/lib/hive/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
    SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
    SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]

This also occurs when i try the follwoing command from the sentimaent analysis tutorial. (and yes i already copied the required hiveddl.sql and generate_logs.py files to the host machine).

hive -f hiveddl.sql

How to resolve this as it completely blocks the serverlogs and sentiment analysis tutorials in the sandbox from being done…

cheers,

Scott

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Scott Sunderland
    Participant

PS I am using windows 7, PuTTY and WinSCP

Collapse
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)