Home Forums Ambari Unable to disable security

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Peter Bulman 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Peter Bulman
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to disable security through Ambari, however the stop command hangs and eventually (after ~1.5 hrs) times out. I’m using Ambari VERSION=”1.5.1.110″ with default Postgres DB. I have a 6 node cluster of CentOS 6.5 Hosts, the cluster was a clean install of HDP2.1 via Ambari.

The only files being generated in /var/lib/ambari-agent/data are:
    -rw——- 1 root root 9801 Jul 7 16:06 status_command.json
    -rw-r–r– 1 root root 0 Jul 7 16:06 status_command_stdout.txt
    -rw-r–r– 1 root root 0 Jul 7 16:06 status_command_stderr.txt

From the task list for the first host in the list there are tasks relating to HCat, Oozie, Tez and YARN client Install
    After that there are the Ganglia Monitor and Server Stop, then the NameNode Stop task.

I don’t know why these install tasks are present or how I can clear them from the task list.

There are no corresponding files in the /var/lib/ambari-agent/data folder for any of the tasks.

I have restarted the ambari-server and all ambari-agents but still am making no progress with this.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this issue will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Pete

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Peter Bulman
    Participant

further to the previous post, the only errors I see in the ambari-server log are HTTP 407 proxy authentication errors which I was seeing before I encountered the problem described above.

Collapse
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)