Home Forums Hortonworks Sandbox using-spring-xd-to-stream-tweets-to-hadoop-for-sentiment-analysis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Riaan S 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Riaan S
    Participant

Hi,
    I just downloaded everything, and I’m trying to follow the tutorial at : http://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/using-spring-xd-to-stream-tweets-to-hadoop-for-sentiment-analysis/

On the step where you have to do :
    “CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE cyrustweets_raw”
    I keep on getting this error :
    Driver returned: 1. Errors: OK
    converting to local hdfs://sandbox.hortonworks.com:8020/user/hue/json-serde-1.1.9.3-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
    Added /tmp/4dd1f1d6-b17c-45a6-b157-c477c1463f79_resources/json-serde-1.1.9.3-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar to class path
    Added resource: /tmp/4dd1f1d6-b17c-45a6-b157-c477c1463f79_resources/json-serde-1.1.9.3-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
    FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. Could not initialize class org.openx.data.jsonserde.objectinspector.JsonObjectInspectorFactory

I realize that my version of the json-serde is not the same as mentioned in the tutorial, but I just downloaded and compiled the source from git as it is now. Is this version specific problem, or am I missing something else/doing something else wrong ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Tx,
    R

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author
    Replies

Riaan S
    Participant

Driver returned: 1. Errors: OK
    converting to local hdfs://sandbox.hortonworks.com:8020/user/hue/json-serde-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
    Added /tmp/33ad84eb-58dc-4441-83c9-d5c6593f928a_resources/json-serde-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar to class path
    Added resource: /tmp/33ad84eb-58dc-4441-83c9-d5c6593f928a_resources/json-serde-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
    FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. Could not initialize class org.openx.data.jsonserde.objectinspector.JsonObjectInspectorFactory

So not version specific, so must be something else I’m doing wrong, but I dont know where to start to look for the problem.

Collapse
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)