Resources for Hadoop Developers
Hadoop developer resources
- Introduction to Hortonworks Data Flow
- Streamline Hadoop Development for Mini Clusters
- Boost Performance with Scala – Learn From Those Who’ve Done It!
- Ambari Stacks, Views and Blueprints Workshop
- In-Memory Processing with Apache Spark
- Machine Learning Using Spark
- Operations with Apache Ambari
- Register for Developer Focused Webinars
- See All
- Code Hub
The Hortonworks Gallery gathers the code, views, blueprints and tutorial you need in one place.
- Hadoop Mini-Clusters
Learn how to use Hadoop Mini Cluster to develop a streaming application using Storm, Kafka and HBase/
- abajwa-hw / iframe-viewCode sample for embedding webapps in Ambari views
- pcodding / stream-simulatorCode sample for simulating streaming data endpoints
- InnovationCommunity initiatives rally Hadoop users and vendors towards common objectives.
- Add-onsFind add-ons such as Hadoop Connectors, Drivers, Partner Packages, and more
- timveil / hive-jdbc-uber-jarMaven project to package all JDBC dependencies for connecting to Hive
- Hortonworks on GitHub
- abajwa-hw / iframe-view