Hadoop Training and Certification
Only Hortonworks provides training designed by the leaders and committers of Apache Hadoop. We present valuable real world scenario-based training developed by the core architects, builders and operators of Apache Hadoop with unmatched depth and expertise so that you can be assured you are learning from the experts.
NEW! All of our courses and labs are based on the Hortonworks Data Platform 2.0. Hortonworks is the leader in Hadoop 2.0 with our core team of committers and architects. You will find no other organization who has the depth of expertise and knowledge about Hadoop 2.0 than Hortonworks.
Our courses are designed to:
- Deliver the “right” course, with the most extensive and realistic hands-on materials
- Provide an immersive experience into real-world Hadoop scenarios
- Prepare you to be a Hadoop expert
Hortonworks University is the expert source for Apache Hadoop training and certification. We offer public and private Hadoop courses for developers and administrators with certification for IT professionals involved in Apache Hadoop projects.
What we offer
Hortonworks University delivers public and private Apache Hadoop training as well as Apache Hadoop certification. All Hadoop training courses and certification are comprised of the most timely, up-to-date and complete material available because they are built and maintained by the core Apache Hadoop development team.
- Public Course Hadoop Essentials: We offer a one-day online course to help business users and non-technical managers to understand the basics of Hadoop in the Apache Hadoop Essentials 2.0: Hadoop Essentials with the Hortonworks Data Platform
- Public Course Hadoop Solutions Development: We offer three different classes based on Hadoop 2.0 for students interested in developing applications on Hadoop:
- Public Course Hadoop Cluster Administration: The Apache Hadoop Administration training course is designed for administrators who are interested in learning how to deploy and manage a Hadoop cluster.
- Public Course Data Science: We offer a two-day course Applying Data Science using Apache Hadoop for those interested in learning how to apply Data Science principles and techniques.
- Private Onsite Courses: Provides all our basic coursework in a customized, more intimate setting for six or more students. With a private course you bring Apache Hadoop expertise into your facility for knowledge transfer. Please contact us for more information.
- Hadoop Certification: This certification exam establishes you as a trusted and valuable resource for those looking to work with an Apache Hadoop expert.
How do I get Hadoop Certified?
All students that successfully complete a Hortonworks training course receive a free voucher for the respective Hortonworks certification exam. Hortonworks certification identifies you as an expert in the Apache Hadoop ecosystem.
Public Course Refund/Cancellation Policy
Customer must provide written notification of course cancellation to Hortonworks University, email@example.com. For Public course cancellations received no later than 5 business days prior to the course start date, customer may cancel their registration or choose to be rescheduled into a future class at no additional fee. For Public course cancellations received less than 5 business days prior to the course start date, customer will be charged 100% of the list price for the course. Hortonworks University reserves the right to cancel up to 5 business days prior to the course start date. In the event that the class is cancelled, we will work with you to secure a future course date or refund your fee in full.
Onsite Course Refund/Cancellation Policy
Customer must provide written notification of course cancellation to Hortonworks University, hwuniversityhortonworks.com. For Onsite course cancellations received no later than 10 business days prior to the course start date, customer may cancel their registration or choose to be rescheduled into a future class at no additional fee. For Onsite course cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the course start date, customer will be charged 100% of the list price for the course.