Hortonworks University is the expert source for Apache Hadoop training and certification. We offer public and private Hadoop courses for developers and administrators with certification for IT professionals involved in Apache Hadoop projects.
What we offer
Hortonworks University delivers public and private Apache Hadoop training as well as Apache Hadoop certification. All Hadoop training courses and certification are comprised of the most timely, up-to-date and complete material available because they are built and maintained by the core Apache Hadoop development team.
- Public Course Hadoop Solutions Development: The Developing Solutions using Apache Hadoop training course is designed for developers who want to better understand how to create Apache Hadoop solutions.
- Public Course Hadoop Cluster Administration: The Apache Hadoop Administration training course is designed for administrators who are interested in learning how to deploy and manage a Hadoop cluster.
- Private Onsite Courses: Provides all our basic coursework in a customized, more intimate setting for six or more students. With a private course you bring Apache Hadoop expertise into your facility for knowledge transfer. Please contact us for more information.
- Hadoop Certification: This certification exam establishes you as a trusted and valuable resource for those looking to work with an Apache Hadoop expert.
Why Hortonworks Hadoop training?
Only Hortonworks provides training designed by the leaders and committers of Apache Hadoop. We present valuable real world scenario-based training developed by the core architects, builders and operators of Apache Hadoop with unmatched depth and expertise so that you can be assured you are learning from the experts. Our courses are designed to:
- Deliver the “right” course, with the most extensive and realistic hands-on materials
- Provide an immersive experience into real-world Hadoop scenarios
- Prepare you to be a Hadoop expert
Who is this for?
Our courses are designed for programmers and system administrators with basic knowledge of their subject areas. No previous Hadoop experience is required.
How much does it cost?
The Apache Hadoop Administration training course is $2095 and the Developing Solutions using Apache Hadoop training course is $2795. Organizations with 6 or more students may want to consider a private, on-site course where you can save money and have the course customized to your needs. We also offer Hortonworks Services Credits that provide the flexibility to take Hadoop classes on your schedule. The credits are good for any Hortonworks service and you can apply them to more than just training. Please contact our sales team now to learn more.
You must provide a written notice to Hortonworks at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the class if you unable to attend a class. We will transfer your registration to a future class of equal or lesser value. Hortonworks reserves the right to cancel up to 2 weeks prior to a class start date. In the event that the class is cancelled, we will work with you to apply your registration to another date or refund your fee in full.
How do I get Hadoop Certified?
All students that successfully complete a Hortonworks training course receive a free voucher for the respective Hortonworks certification exam. Hortonworks certification identifies you as an expert in the Apache Hadoop ecosystem.
When will you be in my area?
Please review our schedule and find a course in an area near you.