The Developing Solutions using Apache Hadoop training course is designed for developers who want to better understand how to create Apache Hadoop solutions. The course consists of 50% hands-on lab exercises and 50% presentation material.
After successfully completing this training course each student will receive one free voucher for the Hadoop Certified Developer exam.
- The process of taking a Hadoop project from conception to completion
- Big Data Defined and How Hadoop makes Big Data more valuable
- MapReduce training: Including how to write a MapReduce program using the Hadoop API
- HDFS training: Including effective loading and processing of data with CLI and API
- Pig, Hive and Hcatalog: how to accomplish Data movement and processing with higher level languages
- Over 15 hands-on training exercises using HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase, key MapReduce components and features (e.g. mapper, reducer, combiner, partitioner and streaming) and more
- Java is preferred, but experience in other programming languages such as PHP,C,C+ is sufficient
- The Apache Hadoop Developer class is a four-day course spanning 26 total hours
- There are approximately 13 hours each of hands-on labs and presentations
- Students who complete a paid reservation at least two weeks prior to the start of the course will enjoy a 10% discount
- Note that discounts cannot be combined