Developing Solutions Using Apache Hadoop
The Developing Solutions using Apache Hadoop training course is designed for developers who want to better understand how to create Apache Hadoop solutions. The course consists of 50% hands-on lab exercises and 50% presentation material.
After successfully completing this training course each student will receive one free voucher for the Hadoop Certified Developer exam.
- The process of taking a Hadoop project from conception to completion
- Big Data Defined and How Hadoop makes Big Data more valuable
- MapReduce training: Including how to write a MapReduce program using the Hadoop API
- HDFS training: Including effective loading and processing of data with CLI and API
- Pig, Hive and Hcatalog: how to accomplish Data movement and processing with higher level languages
- Over 15 hands-on training exercises using HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase, key MapReduce components and features (e.g. mapper, reducer, combiner, partitioner and streaming) and more
- Java is preferred, but experience in other programming languages such as PHP,C,C+ is sufficient
- The Apache Hadoop Developer class is a four-day course spanning 26 total hours
- There are approximately 13 hours each of hands-on labs and presentations
- Students who complete a paid reservation at least two weeks prior to the start of the course will enjoy a 10% discount
- Note that discounts cannot be combined