SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW® .
Paul Kent, VP of Big Data, SAS
SAS + Hortonworks
By using SAS and Hortonworks solutions, organizations can benefit from the power of Hadoop data storage and processing with the power of SAS Analytics. SAS’ support for Hortonworks Data Platform will allow Enterprises to more possibilities of discovering unconstrained analytics faster and more efficiently while quickly accelerates the spread of analytics to all their data.
The partnership of SAS and Hortonworks will allow Enterprises to run Hortonworks Data Platform; the only 100-percent open source data platform powered by Apache Hadoop, with market leading analytics SAS solutions such as SAS Visual Analytics, SAS High-Performance Analytics Server in their Hadoop environment. Enterprises can also utilize SAS/ACCESS Interface to Hadoop to connect and easily access all types of data stored in Hadoop.
- Enterprise-Class Big Data Architecture
- Easily access for all data stored in Hadoop.
- Enables Enterprise to incorporate structured and un-structured data in one comprehensive data management system.
- Integrates with existing platform and applications.
- Accelerate Time-to-Value
- SAS® Visual Analytics to simplify working with Hadoop data.
- Hortonworks to simplify biIn-memory data and analytics processing for faster performance.
- In-memory data and analytics processing for faster performance.
- Reduce Costs, Risks and Uncertainty
- Hadoop provides scalable and cost-effective big data management.
- Provides a fully tested, certified Enterprise-ready Apache Hadoop solution to SAS customers & prospects.
- Joint SAS and Hortonworks research and development ensures maximum customer value.