Strategic IT Security helps U.S. clients address their greatest challenges in IT Development, Modernization, and Maintenance. We specialize in delivering “Turnkey” solutions, including, but not limited to:
- IT Systems, Databases/Data Warehouses, e-Business, Big Data, Analytics
- Strategic Decision Analysis
- Expert Witness: Software Patents (USPTO, JPO), Big Data, Software Engineering, Computer/Network Security, Software Project Management, Metadata Management-Integration, System Integration, Privacy, U.S. Federal Government IT Contracts, Qui Tam Defense, Machine Learning, Active Directory, LDAP.
- Audit Response: Authoritative responses to Audits by OMB, GAO, Inspector Generals.
- IT Security: Full Security Lifecycle Support and Continuous Monitoring as per FISMA, DIACAP, DISA/NIST, FIPS, DCID/6, et. al.; e-Discovery; HP Openview/BTO Suite; IBM Tivoli Suite; Security Architecture; Privacy Impact Asessment (PIA); Privacy Threshold Assessment (PTA).System of Records Notification (SORN).
- Active Directory: Auditing, Security, Reporting, Architecture, Heterogenous IT Environments, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), X.500, Scalability, Security Anomalies, Concealed Vulnerabilities.
While Strategic IT Security, has earned a reputation for having a certain “performance based mystique”, there is no mystery to the dedication, creativity, and professionalism we bring to our clients. We apply a handful of core competencies to every one of our customer-focused client engagements. From the customer perspective, we:
- Work with our clients, not for them
- Bring the best of our firm to each client
- Take a top management perspective
- Establish a solid fact base