HDP : Archive Release
What's New in 2.0 Beta
- MapReduce 2 in YARNYARN enables the compute layer to extend beyond batch. MapReduce 2 on YARN is twice more efficient and performant than MapReduce 1, and maintains backward compatibility with MapReduce 1 applications.
- Stinger UpdatesUpdates to Apache Hive provides logical optimization for processing speed ups and the new ORCFile supports predicate pushdown to add even more performance increases.
- HBase ImprovementsApache HBase provides improved compactions, additional datatype support and an improved recovery time through a sub second master process and region server failure detection capability.
For the list of patches applied to the component
versions please refer to the Release Notes.
Download & Install
Hortonworks provides multiple installation options for the Hortonworks Data Platform. Based on your cluster requirements and environment, choose an option below and follow the associated instructions.
Note: This Beta release not for production use. Support is only available via Forums. Also, since this is an early access release, you might find some incomplete features or a bit of instability.
- HDP 2 for Windows
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.3.3
- HDP 2.0
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.3.2
- HDP 1.3 for Windows
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.3.1
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.2.4
- HDP 1.1 for Windows
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.3.0
- Hortonworks Data Platform 220.127.116.11
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.2.2
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.2.1
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.2.0
- Hortonworks Data Platform 1.1.1
|Quest Data Connector for Oracle and Hadoop|
The Quest® Data Connector for Oracle and Hadoop is a Sqoop plugin that enables high-performance data transfer between Oracle Database and Hadoop. This version is compatible with Hortonworks Data Platform.
|Download (tar.gz) »|