Build your career with Hadoop
Hortonworks provides immersive and valuable real-world training designed by Hadoop experts. Scenario-based training courses are available in-classroom or online from anywhere in the world, and offer unmatched depth and expertise.
See our schedule »
Download our course catalog »
What's your path?
I’m a Developer
- Interested in:
- Architecture & Fundamentals
- MapReduce Programming
- Real-time Analytics
I’m a System Admin
- Interested in:
- Cluster Monitoring
- Security & Governance
Hortonworks University Self Paced Learning Library is an on demand-learning library that is accessed using a Hortonworks University account. Learners can view lessons anywhere, at any time, and complete lessons at their own pace. Lessons can be stopped and started, as needed, and completion is tracked via the Hortonworks University Learning Management System.
Hortonworks University partners with accredited colleges and universities to help enables students to obtain authorized training that will prepare them for certification, bolstering their employment opportunities with firms seeking skilled Hadoop professionals.
A one-day online course to help business users and non-technical managers to understand the basics of Hadoop and the value it provides.
- 35+ training locations across North America
- Virtual remote option from home or office
- Certified Hortonworks Instructors
- Official Hortonworks Training Curriculum
- GUARANTEED TO RUN SCHEDULE
Join an exclusive group of professionals with demonstrated skills and the qualifications to prove it. Hortonworks certified professionals are recognized as leaders in the field.Find out how you can get certified »
Hortonworks Certified Developer:
- HDP Certified Developer (HDPCD)
- Hortonworks Certified Apache Hadoop Java Developer
Hortonworks Certified Administrator:
- HDP Certified Administrator (HDPCA)
Learn from the company focused solely on Hadoop.
What Makes Us Different?
- Our courses are designed by the leaders and committers of Hadoop
- We provide an immersive experience in real-world scenarios
- We prepare you to be an expert with highly valued, fresh skills
- Our courses are available near you, or accessible online
The training was superb and the instructor was brilliant. I've read popular books on Hadoop but I would not have understood the principles of MapReduce if he had not gone in depth on the fundamentals with examples. It's so critical to get this understanding to be successful in the Hadoop world.
Classes Available Worldwide Through Our Partners
Study Options Worldwide
In combination with our partner providers, classes are often available in numerous locations across the world.
Private On-site Training
Hortonworks training in-house covers all of our basic coursework, and provides a more intimate setting for 6 or more students.
Contact us for more details