High Definition – Instructor Led Training (HD-ILT)
HD-ILT™ (High Definition Instructor Led Training) is a patented, state-of-the-art video conferencing/remote lab training modality that allows students to study from over 35 locations across North America, or remotely from a home or office.
Utilizing the same patented Remote Lab Access (RLA) that in-classroom students are using, combined with life-size high-definition audio and video, students at an HD-ILT™ facility receive the same experience as those in the classroom setting.
HD-ILT combines the advantages of remote training with the virtual reality of being in the classroom with a live instructor. And because the instructor is broadcasting across multiple venues, every HD-ILT class is guaranteed to run, eliminating the frustration of last minute class cancellations.
Instructors are able to see and hear students in the HD-ILT™ real-time, no differently from the students sitting in the same classroom as the instructor.
Available in the following formats:
- Multiple convenient classroom locations across North America
- Home or office using a Mobile HD-ILT unit, or
- Home or office using a software download
Advantages of HD-ILT
- Broad spectrum of choices in delivery modalities
- Significant savings on travel and expenses
- Confidence of guaranteed to run schedule
- Same real-world scenario-based content
- Courses created and delivered by leaders in Apache Hadoop
Training Schedule and Locations:
To browse the catalog, or register for a course, click the tab below, find the course title that is best, and select the date and location that is most convenient.
For the home or office options, select Virtual Remote from the drop-down menu.