Time is running out to secure your spot at DataWorks Summit/Hadoop Summit. With over 170 sessions featuring top organization using open source technologies to leverage their data, drive predictive analytics, distributed deep-learning, and artificial intelligence initiatives, you don’t want to miss the industry’s premier event.
Join us June 13 – 15 in San Jose and save 20% off your all-access pass. Enter HWX20 when you register.
When you attend, you will also be able to:
- Hear industry experts and business leaders from Liberty Mutual, TMW Systems, Walgreens, Yale, AtScale, BMC, Dell/EMC, HPE, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Pentaho, Robert Burcham/Pinsight Media, a Sprint company, and Teradata sharing their knowledge and real-world experiences during the Keynotes.
- Interact with Attunity, Cask, Datameer, DataTorrent, Inspur, Impetus, Pepperdata, Syncsort, and many other Summit sponsors at the Community Showcase.
- Share your experiences, challenges, future interests, and requirements on key Apache projects during the interactive Birds of a Feather sessions.
- Hear about promoting diversity in Big Data at the Women in Big Data Lunch & Panel Discussion
- Connect with like-minded Summit attendees at one of the Meetups
- Attend a Crash Course and get hands-on with topics such as Streaming Analytics, Apache Spark, and Data Science.
- Enhance your skills, or learn new ones, during Pre Event Training
It’s just around the corner. Register now and enter HWX20 for 20% off your all-access pass.