Comcast. Verizon. Netflix. Walgreens. PayPal. Ford Motor Company. Wells Fargo. LinkedIn. Uber. These and other organizations like these will be at this year’s DataWorks Summit/Hadoop Summit. Open source experts will present over 170 sessions. They’ll share how they use open source technologies to leverage their data, drive predictive analytics, distributed deep-learning and artificial intelligence initiatives.
There’s still time for you to join us June 13 – 15 in San Jose. Because we want to see you there, we’re offering you 20% off your all-access pass. Enter HWX20 when you register.
What else you’ll find at DataWorks Summit 2017
When you attend, you will also be able to:
- Hear industry experts and business leaders from Liberty Mutual, Walgreens, and Yale sharing their knowledge and real-world experiences during the Keynotes.
- Interact with BMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Microsoft, Pentaho, Teradata and many other Summit sponsors at the Community Showcase.
- Share your experiences, challenges, future interests, and requirements on key Apache projects during the interactive Birds of a Feather sessions.
- Connect with like-minded Summit attendees at one of the Meetups hosted by local community groups and Hortonworks.
- Attend a Crash Course and get hands-on with your personal machine. Topics include Streaming Analytics, Apache Spark, and Data Science.
- Enhance your skills, or learn new ones, during Pre Event Training.
It’s just around the corner. Register now and enter HWX20 for 20% off your all-access pass.