DataWorks Summit/Hadoop Summit is almost here! If you haven’t already registered, be sure to do so. Why you want to attend? Well you’ll be able to learn from your peers and industry experts about how open source technologies enable you to leverage all your data – in the cloud and on premise to drive predictive analytics, distributed deep-learning, and artificial intelligence initiatives.
Here are some additional highlights:
- Industry experts and business leaders from IBM, Microsoft, Dell EMC, HPE, Teradata, Centrica, Danske Bank, Walgreens Boots Alliance and Hortonworks sharing their knowledge and real-world experiences during the Keynotes
- Over 70 sessions of cutting edge education designed by the community, for the community. Hear success stories, case studies and best practices from companies including Lloyds Bank, Worldpay, ING, Google, Open Energi, BMW Group, Natixis, Renault Group and MunichRe just to name a few.
- Eight dedicated business and technology tracks – hoodies and suits, we’ve got you covered
- Solve your big data challenges with the industry’s Who’s Who at the Community Showcase
- Upskill at one of our Pre Event Training classes or a Crash Course
- Join like-minded industry colleagues at a Meetup or Birds of a Feather session
- Socialize at the Sponsorship Reception, Summit Party or Women in Big Data Breakfast
- Network, connect and do business!
Use the code BLOG20 to save 20% on registration now! See you there!